Friday, July 8, 2016

Ten Reasons Why Getting Less Sleep is Not So Bad...


As this week continues, my degree of sleep deprivation grows. I have decided to look at the positive side of “longer days, shorter nights” in order to reinforce that this situation is not always a bad thing.

Ten reasons why getting less sleep is not so bad.  Here we go.

Getting up early lets you…

1. Enjoy the cool temperatures of the early morning.
2. See the hummingbirds have breakfast at the feeder in the dark.
3. Drink the first coffee of the day, fresh from the pot.
4. Get work done before the household is awake.
5. Walk around the flower gardens and watch the bees.

Staying up late lets you…

6. Work on puzzles until you can’t write any longer.
7. Sit by the window and enjoy the nighttime breeze.
8. Snuggle up with kitty whenever you want to.
9. Take a lovely hot shower in the middle of the night.
10. Finish those long novels much more quickly.

There you have it!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Susan, your glass is always half-full. I admire your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I am beginning to realize that my serious sense of humor just might see me through!

    ReplyDelete